Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wayland Games and why they wont be getting my business again

Wayland Games and why they wont be getting my business again.
I had heard a lot about wayland games and had seen alot of advertisement around the Internet for there store, so when it came time that I needed some
supplies and some gifts it seemed like a good idea to pop over and take a look at what they had. Looking at there site it seemed that they cater for most of the common widely played games so with list in hand I set forth to splash the cash. Carefully checking the stock levels for the things I wanted making sure everything was in stock I ended up spending just shy of £120 and to be fair the prices wayland had the stuff at was very competitive so I popped it through the checkout with the 3-5 day postage and sat back in the firm belief of a job well done. Seven days later and with the birthday looming large on the horizon and no sign of a package I decided to login and check the status of my order. To my shock I saw that it was "awaiting stock", so I went to open a ticket and found out that "awaiting stock" actualy meant the had yet to get around to picking the items for my order. As you can imagine I was'nt best pleased at this but decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and give them a couple of days to get it sorted, two days later and still with no change I decided to open a ticket and find out just what was going on, when I got a reply it said that there had been some delay but it would be posted within the next few days. Well this would bring me close to the big day but as I now had no time to get anything delivered and not having a local store that stocks the things I wanted I had to wait it out and see. A day later I got an e-mail saying my order had been posted, well not entirley true as only some of my order had been posted as two of the items were out of stock. Now as you will remember I specifically checked that all the items were in stock when I first put in my order, Once again not best pleased, yes they refunded my money for the items but I would have prefered all my order. As it stands I still have'nt recieved my order but fingers crossed it will turn up soon.

Conclusion.
A bit of comunication would have helped and picking my order on time could have made it posible to send all the things I ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment